“What the beep have I been drinking?!” Here I’m going to list some of the things we have been consuming for years, these are some extremely poisonous chemicals and over time have been known to cause major health problems.
- Liquified chlorine
- Fluorosilicic acid
- Aluminum sulphate
- Calcium hydroxide
- Sodium silicofluoride
You look a little green right now. Perhaps you need a drink of water! Yeah, that’s not the only thing you’ll find in your tap. You might live in an older part of town that may still have pipes that are 100 years old. Remember the use of lead was very common back then. And we wonder why people are being diagnosed with Alzheimer’s at an alarming rate. It’s a fact; lead contributes to memory loss.
There are a number of different types of prescription drugs and hormones now that are being found in tap water AND, let us not forget the chemicals in which they treat the water ( that kill bacteria and other microorganisms); PLUS the pesticides that leach into our drinking water.
Typical Tap Water Content:
- Fluorine compounds
- Trihalomethanes (THMs)
Now, If we add gold and silver we have enough elements to complete an entire element chart, which is great, except we shouldn’t be drinking it! It’s getting out of hand folks! This is why I can’t stress enough the reason we need to detox regularly. Or you can just buy a water distiller. This will help with detox and reduce your exposure to unwanted chemicals. Our food is being sprayed with pesticides and genetically modified, meats are being injected with hormones, water is a chemical nightmare and our air pollution is at an all time high. We must lower our exposure to as many toxins as possible so we can live a long and healthy life.
Why is it that if you swallow toothpaste you are instructed to immediately call Poison Control
but yet adding fluoride to our drinking water is okay?? Even the American Cancer Society
says that fluoride may be directly linked to a cancer call Osteosarcoma( a type of bone cancer).
This is my water distiller after one use. Discretion is advised!! I would give this an R rating for foul images that may cause nausea. Children should not be allowed to see or drink this.